Looking for recipes Baked Apple Slices, the site provides recipes Baked Apple Slices that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Baked Apple Slices of which you need
|Baked Apple Slices|
"Warm apples with a cinnamon glaze on the top."
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 20M|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the apple slices into the bottom of a small baking dish. Whisk the water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; pour over the apple slices and gently stir. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the apple slices.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the apples are tender, about 15 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.