Are you searching for recipes Apple Raisin Sauce, the site provides recipes Apple Raisin Sauce that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Apple Raisin Sauce that will you need
|Apple Raisin Sauce|
"A good sauce for pork and chicken dishes."
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 orange, peeled and segmented
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 pinch kosher salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic and shallot in hot oil until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir apple cider, chicken stock, raisins, brown sugar, orange segments, thyme sprigs, bay leaf, and cloves into garlic and shallot. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce is reduced by half, stirring often, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with kosher salt.
- Optional: Thicken with cornstarch slurry while still simmering. In separate bowl add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and 1/4 cup of cold water; whisk together, then add into sauce to thicken while stirring. Bring back to a simmer. Add more slurry to attain desired thickness.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.