Looking for recipes Veggie Stroganoff, our own site provides recipes Veggie Stroganoff that a person need Listed here are the dishes Veggie Stroganoff of which you need
"The elements of classic Stroganoff - beefy flavour, mushrooms and creamy sauce, served on a bed of noodles - appear in this veggie recipe."
- 3 tablespoons Spectrum Naturals® Canola Oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 1 (170 gram) package Yves Veggie Cuisine® Beef Veggie Tenders
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Imagine® Organic Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup The Greek Gods™ Traditional Plain Yogurt or sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) package Egg or egg-free noodles, cooked according to package directions
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 28M|
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the Beef Veggie Tenders; cook for 1 minute. Remove everything to a large plate.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons (25 mL) oil to the skillet. Stir in flour; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, until lightly browned.
- Stir in broth, Dijon, thyme and seasoning salt. Cook for 2 minutes, until thickened. Return mixture to skillet. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt; warm through. Sprinkle top with parsley. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.