Looking for recipes Tropic Tea, each of our site provides recipes Tropic Tea that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Tropic Tea that will you need
"This is a tropical pick-me-up delicious beverage! Garnish with a mint leaf."
- 1/2 cup very hot water
- 2 tea bags (such as Lipton®)
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh spearmint leaves
- 5 cubes ice, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup, or to taste
- 1/2 fluid ounce pear-flavored vodka (such as Absolut®)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 10M|
- Pour water into a glass and add tea bags. Steep tea until water is very dark, about 4 minutes; discard tea bags.
- Crush spearmint leaves in the bottom of a 12-ounce glass until leaves are bruised and broken up. Stir ice, tea, and simple syrup into glass. Pour vodka into glass and stir.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.