Trying to find recipes Squat Corn (a.k.a. 'Skillet Fritos®'), the site provides recipes Squat Corn (a.k.a. 'Skillet Fritos®') that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Squat Corn (a.k.a. 'Skillet Fritos®') that will you need
|Squat Corn (a.k.a. 'Skillet Fritos®')|
"This is an old campfire recipe that can also be made on the stove. It sounds strange, but my kids can't get enough of it. They ask me to make it all the time. If you like the ingredients separately, you will love the final product."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into cubes
- 3 (2 ounce) packages corn chips (such as Fritos®)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Stir corn and cheese food into the ground beef; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring regularly, until the cheese begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Stir corn chips into the mixture; cook just long enough for them to soften slightly, 3 to 5 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.