Are you searching for recipes Smoked Salmon French Toast Sandwich, our own site provides recipes Smoked Salmon French Toast Sandwich that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Smoked Salmon French Toast Sandwich that will you need
|Smoked Salmon French Toast Sandwich|
"This quick recipe is a great way to use up old bread. Serve with wine and a nice side salad for a bistro-style meal. For a vegetarian option, substitute slices of Granny Smith apples and old Cheddar cheese for the smoked salmon and cream cheese. You can substitute Italian seasoning for the herbes de Provence, if desired. You can use any artisinal-style bread in place of the French bread."
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 pinch herbes de Provence, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices day-old French bread
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves, or to taste
- cream cheese
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 20M|
- Whisk eggs, milk, and herbes de Provence together in a shallow bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, dip bread in egg mixture, turning once to coat bread completely. Transfer coated bread to prepared skillet and cook in hot butter until golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer toasted bread to a paper-towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Cook and stir spinach in the same skillet until slightly wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese onto 2 slices of toasted bread. Top each with spinach and smoked salmon, and place remaining slices of bread on top.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the egg batter ingredients. The actual amount of the egg batter consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.