Trying to find recipes Raspberry Yum Yum, our own site provides recipes Raspberry Yum Yum that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Raspberry Yum Yum that will you need
|Raspberry Yum Yum|
"This is a really unique hot weather dessert; fluffy frozen raspberry filling sandwiched between nutty crumb layers. Perfect!"
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 3H10M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix flour, pecans, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl until crumbly; spread onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring often to break up crumbles, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool crumble to room temperature.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the crumble into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat raspberries, white sugar, egg whites, and lemon juice together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 10 minutes. Fold whipped topping into raspberry mixture; pour over crumble in the 9x13-inch dish. Sprinkle remaining crumble over raspberry mixture.
- Freeze raspberry mixture until solid, at least 2 hours. Remove dish from freezer and let stand 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw eggs. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw eggs. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.