Trying to find recipes NO YOLKS® Easy Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Stew, our own site provides recipes NO YOLKS® Easy Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Stew that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes NO YOLKS® Easy Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Stew that will you need
|NO YOLKS® Easy Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Stew|
"Start this hearty stew in the morning. When you get home from work, simply cook up the noodles, add the veggies and thickener to the stew and by the time you set the table, dinner will be ready!"
- 1 pound lean cubed stewing beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces whole or sliced button mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 2 1/4 cups sodium-reduced beef broth, divided
- 1 (19 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups frozen diced mixed vegetables (such as carrots, green beans and peas), thawed
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package NO YOLKS® Dumplings
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 7H10M|
- Place the beef, onion, mushrooms, garlic, thyme and rosemary in the crock of a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Stir in 2 cups (500 mL) broth and the tomatoes. Set the heat to Low and cook for 6 to 7 1/2 hours (or up to 10 hours).
- Turn the heat to High. Whisk the remaining broth with the cornstarch. Stir into the slow cooker until well combined; add the vegetables. Cover and cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to package directions. Spoon the hot stew over the noodles to serve.
- Replace the Dumpling Noodles with NO YOLKS® Extra Broad or Broad Noodles.
- To reduce the total cooking time, set the initial heat to High and cook for 3 1/2 to 4 hours before stirring in the cornstarch and vegetables.
- Quick-thaw the vegetables by placing in a colander and running under hot tap water; drain well.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.