Are you searching for recipes Nitya's Cauliflower, our own site provides recipes Nitya's Cauliflower that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Nitya's Cauliflower of which you need
"A wonderful dish! Not your boring vegetable! I love the cabbage as much as the cauliflower but plan to use a bigger pan, like a Dutch oven, if you are using cabbage instead of cauliflower."
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 baking potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mustard seeds in hot oil until popping and toasted, 10 to 15 seconds.
- Stir cauliflower, potato, salt, and turmeric into oil until coated completely; cover the skillet with a lid, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring every few minutes, until cauliflower and potato are tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with sugar and cayenne pepper and cook until flavors develop, about 2 minutes more.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.