Looking for recipes Mango Cilantro Slaw, each of our site provides recipes Mango Cilantro Slaw that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Mango Cilantro Slaw of which you need
|Mango Cilantro Slaw|
"This is different twist on cabbage slaw. It's very easy and the mango and honey make it sweet; no sugar in this recipe! Great by itself or wrap a corn tortilla around grilled tilapia and top with this cilantro slaw for a great-tasting fish taco! For a bit thicker dressing you can add additional mayonnaise."
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package finely shredded cabbage
- 1 firm, ripe mango - peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Whisk vinegar, oil, honey, mayonnaise, celery seed, poppy seeds, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add cabbage, mango, cilantro, and green onions; toss until well-combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors blend, about 1 hour.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.