Are you searching for recipes Lavender-Lemon Vodka Tonic, our own site provides recipes Lavender-Lemon Vodka Tonic that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Lavender-Lemon Vodka Tonic that will you need
|Lavender-Lemon Vodka Tonic|
"Pick a few sprigs of lavender from your garden to add a refreshing, slightly astringent element to a basic vodka tonic. The delicate lavender sprigs look lovely in the glass along with a slice of fresh lemon."
- 2 sprigs fresh lavender, lightly squeezed
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 1 wedge fresh lemon
- 4 cubes ice, or as needed
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces tonic water, or more to taste
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 15M|
- Put lavender sprigs in cocktail glass; add vodka. Refrigerate vodka mixture until lavender is infused into vodka, about 10 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon over vodka; add ice cubes and tonic water.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.