Are you searching for recipes Kale Salad with Sprouts and Seeds, each of our site provides recipes Kale Salad with Sprouts and Seeds that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Kale Salad with Sprouts and Seeds of which you need
|Kale Salad with Sprouts and Seeds|
"I learned how to make this recipe while working at a salad bar grocery store. It was the one item that we had to have to ensure that no riots would start. It is full of delicious super foods and super flavors! Each ingredient should be considered to taste. Some prefer more dressing while others prefer more seeds. Enjoy!"
- 1/2 cup liquid amino acid (such as Bragg®)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 5 bunches kale - stems removed and discarded, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup hulled pepitas
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Whisk liquid amino acid, lemon juice, and olive oil together in a bowl until smooth; add red onion and alfalfa sprouts and stir to coat. Marinate onion and sprouts in the dressing for at least 15 minutes.
- Put kale into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle sunflower kernels, pepitas, and sesame seeds over the kale. Pour the onion and sprout mixture with the dressing over the kale and seeds; mix together by hand to coat kale, massaging dressing into the leaves to soften.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate salad at least 1 hour.
- Low-sodium soy sauce can be used in place of the liquid amino acid.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.