Are you searching for recipes Grandma Minecci's Snowball Cookies, our own site provides recipes Grandma Minecci's Snowball Cookies that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Grandma Minecci's Snowball Cookies that will you need
|Grandma Minecci's Snowball Cookies|
"This is my brother-in-law's favorite recipe passed down from grandmother to daughter in my wife's family for years."
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, or as needed
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat shortening, butter, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Sift flour and salt into creamed butter mixture and stir just until dough is combined; fold in pecans. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool cookies slightly and roll in confectioners' sugar. Cool cookies completely and roll again in confectioners' sugar.
- You may substitute shortening for the butter.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.