Looking for recipes Scrumptious Salmon Cakes, each of our site provides recipes Scrumptious Salmon Cakes that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Scrumptious Salmon Cakes of which you need
|Scrumptious Salmon Cakes|
"This is one of my husband's favorite meals."
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans salmon, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed, divided
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Mix salmon, panko, parsley, eggs, green onions, seafood seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, and creamy salad dressing together in a large bowl; divide and shape into eight patties.
- Heat enough olive oil in a large skillet to cover the cooking surface over medium heat. Fry salmon patties in batches until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Repeat with more olive oil, as needed.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.