Looking for recipes Flourless Brownies, our own site provides recipes Flourless Brownies that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Flourless Brownies that will you need
"Much like a decadence; super-moist and very rich!"
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (1.5 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Puree black beans, honey, cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, baking powder, and salt in a food processor until smooth; pour into a baking dish. Stir chocolate chips into black bean mixture and sprinkle chopped chocolate over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 35 minutes. Let cool at least 10 minutes before cutting.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.