Trying to find recipes Christine's Bacon and Brussels Sprout Cranberry Salad, the site provides recipes Christine's Bacon and Brussels Sprout Cranberry Salad that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Christine's Bacon and Brussels Sprout Cranberry Salad that will you need
|Christine's Bacon and Brussels Sprout Cranberry Salad|
"Wonderful quick and healthy warm salad that can be prepared in advance."
- 1/2 pound thick-cut bacon, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 gala apple, diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped, unsalted, and roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing, or to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Place bacon in a wok or large skillet; cook and stir until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Mix Brussels sprouts, cranberries, apple, water, and almonds into bacon; cook and stir over medium-high heat until Brussels sprouts are bright green and tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer sprouts mixture to a bowl and top with dressing.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.