Looking for recipes Black Bean Burgers, each of our site provides recipes Black Bean Burgers that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Black Bean Burgers of which you need
|Black Bean Burgers|
"This is a great recipe, even for meat eaters!"
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup minced jalapeno pepper, or more to taste
- 1 1/3 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices smoked Gouda cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Blend black beans and jalapeno pepper in a food processor until the beans are completely pureed; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix breadcrumbs, red bell pepper, onion, eggs, cumin, chili powder, garlic, liquid smoke flavoring, and ranch dressing mix into the black bean mixture until evenly combined.
- Chill mixture in freezer until firm enough to shape into patties, about 1 hour.
- Divide mixture into 8 portions; shape into patties.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; cook burgers in hot oil until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top burgers with smoked Gouda cheese to serve.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.