Are you searching for recipes Banana Roll French Toast, the site provides recipes Banana Roll French Toast that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Banana Roll French Toast of which you need
|Banana Roll French Toast|
"For when you want to splurge a little for breakfast. A sweet and easy treat. Try sprinkling confectioners' sugar over the rolls for a pretty look. Serve with whipped cream, syrup, or alone. Enjoy!"
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 8 large slices whole wheat bread
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Flatten bread slices using a rolling pin. Mix bananas and cream cheese together in a bowl; add sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Spread about 2 1/2 tablespoons banana mixture onto 1 end of each flattened bread slice. Roll bread slice around filling. Dip bread rolls in the egg until coated and place in the hot skillet, working in batches if needed.
- Cook French toast rolls in the hot oil until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Use a tall glass to flatten bread if you don't have a rolling pin.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.