Trying to find recipes Baked Ziti Casserole, the site provides recipes Baked Ziti Casserole that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Baked Ziti Casserole of which you need
|Baked Ziti Casserole|
"Great ziti dish for any lover of pasta. Easy to make and 'wows' the crowd."
- 1 (16 ounce) package ziti
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups tomato sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ziti in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 13 minutes; drain. Rinse ziti with cold water until cool; drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ziti, ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, egg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour ziti mixture into the dish. Top with remaining 1 1/2 cup tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until sauce and cheese layer is bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.