Trying to find recipes Baked Boursin® and Apple Pancakes, the site provides recipes Baked Boursin® and Apple Pancakes that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Baked Boursin® and Apple Pancakes of which you need
|Baked Boursin® and Apple Pancakes|
"Quick and easy baked breakfast with a gourmet taste!"
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 (5.2 ounce) package garlic and herb cheese spread (such as Boursin®), crumbled
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a pie plate with cooking spray.
- Blend milk, flour, eggs, and salt together in a blender or food processor until batter is smooth.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir apple in hot butter until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir lemon juice and sugar into apples until sugar dissolves; pour apple mixture into prepared pie plate. Top with crumbled cheese spread and pour batter over apples and cheese into pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set, about 25 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.