Trying to find recipes Baja Sauce for Fish or Shrimp Tacos, each of our site provides recipes Baja Sauce for Fish or Shrimp Tacos that a person need Listed here are the dishes Baja Sauce for Fish or Shrimp Tacos that will you need
|Baja Sauce for Fish or Shrimp Tacos|
"I really like this on grilled or blackened fish tacos."
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ancho chile pepper
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Stir sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro, seafood seasoning, and ancho chile pepper together in a bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.