Are you searching for recipes Pancakes (Paleo), our own site provides recipes Pancakes (Paleo) that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Pancakes (Paleo) of which you need
"Great paleo pancakes. Healthy for the whole family. Double this recipe for 4 people."
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 25M|
- Whisk banana, eggs, almond flour, almond butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda, and baking powder together in a bowl until batter is smooth.
- Heat olive oil on a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.