Trying to find recipes OMG! Quinoa Patties, each of our site provides recipes OMG! Quinoa Patties that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes OMG! Quinoa Patties of which you need
|OMG! Quinoa Patties|
"I use all organic ingredients. These quinoa patties are OMG good!"
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or more as needed, divided
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 large carrot, grated
- garlic powder, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup oat groats, ground into a powder
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 14M||Ready in : 40M|
- Bring vegetable broth, water, and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and broth has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Spread quinoa onto a large platter to cool.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, zucchini, and carrot in hot oil until the onion is translucent, 3 to 5 minutes; transfer to a plate to cool.
- Mix cooled vegetables with 3 cups of the cooled quinoa in a large bowl; season with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Pour eggs and ground oats into the bowl; stir until the mixture comes together. Divide mixture into 14 portions and shape into patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry patties in hot oil until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Use more oil between batches as needed.
- I let them cool and put them in the fridge so my family can have healthy snacks throughout the week.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the quinoa.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.