Are you searching for recipes Midnight Snack Avocado Sandwich, each of our site provides recipes Midnight Snack Avocado Sandwich that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Midnight Snack Avocado Sandwich of which you need
|Midnight Snack Avocado Sandwich|
"I came up with this recipe when trying to figure out a quick midnight snack. Green onions and bacon are fried together, which are a very yummy taste combination."
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 3 slices tomato
- 1/3 cup alfalfa sprouts
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 20M|
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until almost browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add green onion to bacon; cook and stir until onion is soft and bacon is crisp, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice of toast. Spread mashed avocado onto one side of one piece of toast. Top avocado with tomato slices, sprouts, and bacon mixture; sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Place remaining slice of toast on top.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.