Trying to find recipes Mexican Vegetable Rice Bowl, each of our site provides recipes Mexican Vegetable Rice Bowl that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Mexican Vegetable Rice Bowl of which you need
|Mexican Vegetable Rice Bowl|
"This recipe is for a vegan 'queso' sauce served over vegetables and rice. You will need a Vitamix® or equivalent for the queso."
- 4 teaspoons liquid amino acid (such as Bragg®), divided
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 large zucchini, diced small
- 2 large kale leaves, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup hot cooked brown rice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 20M|
- Stir 1 tablespoon liquid amino acid and onion powder together in a small bowl to dissolve the powder into liquid; pour into a large plastic resealable bag; add zucchini and kale and work the bag to coat vegetables with the marinade. Squeeze bag to remove excess air and seal. Marinate vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blend coconut milk, macadamia nuts, cashews, nutritional yeast, chili powder, remaining liquid amino acid, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes in a blender until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour zucchini and kale from the plastic bag into the skillet; saute just until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide cooked rice between two bowls; top each portion with about half the vegetable mixture. Drizzle the blended sauce over the vegetables.
- Organic vegetables, nuts, seasonings, and rice are preferable, if available to you.
- Use your favorite wild rice in place of brown rice, if you like. Your favorite nut milk can be used in place of the coconut milk.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.