Trying to find recipes Homemade Sauerkraut, our own site provides recipes Homemade Sauerkraut that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Homemade Sauerkraut of which you need
"This is a comfort food that reminds me of visiting my grandparents. They always had kielbasa and sauerkraut among the holiday feasts. Kielbasa tastes best when it is sliced thickly and placed on the bottom of the pot before you begin cooking."
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar, divided
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Combine water, 1/2 of the vinegar, and onion in a pot over high heat; add cabbage, sea salt, celery seed, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Pour the remaining vinegar over cabbage mixture. Cover pot and bring water to a boil; cook mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Stir cabbage mixture and return lid to pot; cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is tender and wilted, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.