Trying to find recipes Fettuccine with Fruit, our own site provides recipes Fettuccine with Fruit that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Fettuccine with Fruit that will you need
|Fettuccine with Fruit|
"A refreshing twist on fettuccine. Any fruit can be used, but results seem best when sweet (canned) fruits are used, to add contrast of color and taste."
- 1 (16 ounce) box fettuccine
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup, drained
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 25M|
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted and oiled water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour cream into a skillet and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Add butter to cream and stir until butter is melted. Add Parmesan cheese to cream mixture and bring to a simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix peaches into sauce and cook until peaches are warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour peach sauce over pasta and toss.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.