Looking for recipes Curried Celery, each of our site provides recipes Curried Celery that a person need Listed here are the dishes Curried Celery of which you need
"I developed this recipe after wanting something different to serve with celery. First party I took it to it was a hit, and people were asking for the recipe. This is my new standard for an appetizer. Hope you enjoy!"
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup raisins, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled apple
- 1 teaspoon medium curry powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 stalks celery, or as needed, cut into thirds
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- Mix cream cheese, raisins, apple, curry powder, and lemon juice until smooth. Spread onto celery.
- If you have people who do not like curry, substitute dill. This will also work if you make some with dill then add the curry for the rest.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.