Are you searching for recipes Creamy Linguine with Clam Sauce, the site provides recipes Creamy Linguine with Clam Sauce that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Creamy Linguine with Clam Sauce that will you need
|Creamy Linguine with Clam Sauce|
"Very easy, quick and sinfully satisfying. Great with a tossed green salad with vinaigrette dressing."
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced sweet onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can baby clams, drained with juices reserved (such as Bumble Bee®)
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce (such as Classico®)
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the linguine, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still slightly firm, about 11 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat until it begins to brown slightly. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion becomes lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add the reserved clam juice and wine. Simmer until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Stir in the Alfredo sauce and clams; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the clam sauce over the linguine, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.