Are you searching for recipes Creamy Crab Pesto over Mahi Mahi, the site provides recipes Creamy Crab Pesto over Mahi Mahi that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Creamy Crab Pesto over Mahi Mahi of which you need
|Creamy Crab Pesto over Mahi Mahi|
"A taste of the ocean! Creamy pesto sauce with lump crab meat over a delicious fillet of mahi mahi. This dish also works well with a parma rosa sauce and catfish!"
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets mahi mahi
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package creamy pesto sauce mix
- 4 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat a small amount of the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Season mahi mahi with oregano, salt, and white pepper; cook in skillet until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 10 minutes per side.
- While fish cooks, whisk remaining olive oil, milk, and creamy pesto sauce mix together in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook, stirring regularly, until it begins to thicken, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir crabmeat into the sauce.
- Transfer cooked mahi mahi to plates and spoon sauce over the fish.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.