Looking for recipes Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, each of our site provides recipes Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette that will you need
|Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette|
"The cranberries add that perfect sweet-tart flavor to this dressing. You can substitute dried cherries or raspberries for the cranberries."
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and smashed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 10M|
- Whisk vinegar, cranberries, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved. Stream oil into the mixture while whisking continually; continue whisking until the oil emulsifies into the vinegar.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.