Are you searching for recipes Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, each of our site provides recipes Chocolate Buttercream Frosting that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Chocolate Buttercream Frosting of which you need
|Chocolate Buttercream Frosting|
"Delicious chocolate frosting!"
- 3 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, room temperature, divided
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 32M||Ready in : 15M|
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes. Cool melted chocolate to room temperature, about 5 minutes.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add cocoa powder and beat until well combined. Mix 1 tablespoon coffee into creamed butter mixture; add melted chocolate and mix well.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, into creamed butter mixture, mixing well before each addition until frosting is smooth. Add remaining coffee, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.