Are you searching for recipes Chile Beef Stir-Fry, each of our site provides recipes Chile Beef Stir-Fry that a person need Listed here are the dishes Chile Beef Stir-Fry of which you need
|Chile Beef Stir-Fry|
"Spicy beef, yo."
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 fresh red chile peppers, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 pound) beef sirloin or top round, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 1 cup basil leaves
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 8H20M|
- Make a marinade by combining the fish sauce, chile peppers, and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Lay beef into the marinade, turning to coat.
- Marinate beef in refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove the beef from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in hot oil until hot but slightly pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes; remove from oil with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Heat remaining tablespoon peanut oil in the skillet; cook and stir asparagus in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour beef stock into the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the basil and continue cooking until hot, about 1 minute more.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.