Are you searching for recipes Brown Sugar Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze, each of our site provides recipes Brown Sugar Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Brown Sugar Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze of which you need
|Brown Sugar Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze|
"This meatloaf is glazed with brown sugar and ketchup for a moist and flavorful weeknight dinner."
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups croutons, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Stir ketchup, brown sugar, salt, and chili powder together in a bowl until smooth. Spread a small amount of the ketchup mixture into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- Mix ground beef, croutons, onion, eggs, milk, and black pepper together in a large bowl; shape into a loaf and put into prepared pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture over the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- You can use onion powder in place of the onion, if you prefer.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.