Looking for recipes Beer Cheese Fondue, each of our site provides recipes Beer Cheese Fondue that a person need Listed here are the dishes Beer Cheese Fondue of which you need
|Beer Cheese Fondue|
"Unbelievable cheese fondue that will disappear in a minute! Serve with cubes of French bread."
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Combine Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, flour, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Rub cut side of garlic clove around bottom and sides of fondue pot.
- Pour beer into fondue pot and slowly bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, about 5 minutes.
- Gradually stir cheese mixture into beer, adding small amounts at a time, until cheese is melted and blended, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir hot pepper sauce into cheese mixture.
- If mixture gets too thick, reheat and/or add a little more beer.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.