Trying to find recipes Tomato Fennel Soup, each of our site provides recipes Tomato Fennel Soup that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Tomato Fennel Soup that will you need
|Tomato Fennel Soup|
"This is an excellent, quick-cooking, tomato soup perfect for the early days of fall!"
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bulb fennel, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 50M|
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir fennel, onion, celery, and garlic in the hot oil until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Pour tomatoes and chicken broth over vegetable mixture and simmer for 4 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and add basil and parsley. Cool soup slightly.
- Pour soup into a blender no more than half-full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.