Looking for recipes Sweet Ketchup and Thousand Island Pasta, the site provides recipes Sweet Ketchup and Thousand Island Pasta that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Sweet Ketchup and Thousand Island Pasta that will you need
|Sweet Ketchup and Thousand Island Pasta|
"I basically just threw this all together and changed it to my liking. I didn't use exact measurements when I made this, so I guessed close to the amounts for measurement. I'm sure you can add some other kind of vegetables with it."
- 2 cups spiral-shaped noodles
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes; add onion and garlic to the bacon. Cook and stir the bacon mixture until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes more.
- Stir cream, Thousand Island dressing, pepper juice, ketchup, and steak sauce with the bacon mixture; season with basil and black pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until it thickens, about 5 minutes; add drained pasta and stir to coat.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.