Looking for recipes Squash Lasagna, each of our site provides recipes Squash Lasagna that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Squash Lasagna that will you need
"A sweet and savory vegetarian side dish or dessert."
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 papaya
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into 1-inch long pieces
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Peel butternut squash and papaya using a julienne slicer or vegetable peeler. Continue to peel the flesh into lengthwise strips, rotating the squash and papaya, until all the meat is sliced. Arrange the longer strips of squash along the bottom and sides of a large, deep glass baking dish until covered. Layer jicama over squash layer. Cut remaining squash into 4-inch long strips and set aside.
- Heat cream cheese in a saucepan over low heat until smooth and pourable, about 5 minutes. Stir honey into cream cheese until evenly combined; pour over jicama layer.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium heat; saute reserved squash until soft and fragrant, about 7 minutes. Layer squash over honey cream cheese layer.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in the same skillet and saute bananas, cinnamon, brown sugar, and nutmeg until bananas are slightly browned and brown sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Pour banana mixture over squash layer. Cover top with papaya strips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and bubbling, about 1 hour.
- You can also use pre-made honey cream cheese or fruit cream cheese of your choice.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.