Trying to find recipes Spinach Artichoke Dip with Water Chestnuts, each of our site provides recipes Spinach Artichoke Dip with Water Chestnuts that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Spinach Artichoke Dip with Water Chestnuts that will you need
|Spinach Artichoke Dip with Water Chestnuts|
"This is a rich, delicious dip that can be served with tortilla chips or pieces of Hawaiian bread. It's an absolute hit at all parties. Here are a few suggested garnishes: shredded Monterey jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, sliced mushrooms, or bread crumbs."
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix artichoke hearts, spinach, water chestnuts, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Romano cheese, and garlic together in a small baking dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
- Parmesan cheese can be used as a substitute for the Romano cheese, if you don't already have some in your refrigerator.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.