Are you searching for recipes Spicy Cajun Pretzels, each of our site provides recipes Spicy Cajun Pretzels that a person need Listed here are the dishes Spicy Cajun Pretzels that will you need
|Spicy Cajun Pretzels|
"Have plenty of cold drinks on hand--these addictive pretzels will heat up your taste buds!"
- 1 (16 ounce) package mini sourdough pretzels or sourdough pretzels, broken into bite size pieces
- 1 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Dried Dill Weed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place broken pretzels in a large baking pan or roaster. Combine corn oil, ranch dressing mix, Cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and dill. Pour over pretzels; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels to absorb excess oil. Store in tightly covered container.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.