Trying to find recipes Salmon Tuna Patties, our own site provides recipes Salmon Tuna Patties that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Salmon Tuna Patties of which you need
|Salmon Tuna Patties|
"Tuna patties with a twist. Salmon flavor with tuna is milder. Kids and adults love the crispy outside and meaty patty."
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Mix salmon, tuna, crushed saltines, and egg together with your hands in a large bowl; shape into 6 patties. Dust the patties with flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Gently lie patties into the hot oil, cover the skillet, and fry until crispy, 10 to 15 minutes per side.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.