Are you searching for recipes Quinoa Bowl, each of our site provides recipes Quinoa Bowl that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Quinoa Bowl that will you need
"Simple dish that is very healthy, vegetarian, and can be a side or main course. Great to make and pack as a lunch for a few days after."
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, or more to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup asparagus, or more to taste
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 cup cashews
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H|
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and salt; stir to coat sweet potatoes with oil and saute until tender yet firm to the bite, about 10 minutes. Transfer sweet potatoes to a plate and season with more salt.
- Saute onion and garlic in the same skillet until softened, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender, about 4 minutes. Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Toss sweet potatoes, onion-garlic mixture, asparagus, and quinoa together in a bowl; cool to room temperature. Add cashews and top with more olive oil and salt.
- Toasted walnuts can be substituted for the cashews if desired.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.