Trying to find recipes Peanut Butter Buckwheat Cereal, the site provides recipes Peanut Butter Buckwheat Cereal that a person need Listed below are the dishes Peanut Butter Buckwheat Cereal that will you need
|Peanut Butter Buckwheat Cereal|
"This recipes is low-fructose and low-FODMAP (Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides, and Polyols)!"
- 1 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 12H5M|
- Stir buckwheat groats, peanut butter, sugar, and sea salt together in a bowl to coat the groats completely.
- Set a food dehydrator to 118 degrees F (244 degrees C).
- Spread coated groats onto a sheet and dry in the dehydrator, occasionally breaking larger clumps into smaller bits, until dried, 12 to 24 hours.
- To make this cereal more easily digestible, soak the buckwheat groats for 6 to 8 hours and then dehydrate for 12 to 24 hours.
- You can also dry the cereal in your oven set to he lowest possible setting, but checking more frequently to not overcook.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.