Looking for recipes Nutella® Protein Pudding, the site provides recipes Nutella® Protein Pudding that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Nutella® Protein Pudding that will you need
|Nutella® Protein Pudding|
"I created this healthy, high-protein version of my favorite chocolate-hazelnut spread as a post-workout treat, a bedtime snack, or just to keep my muscles fed. Store in refrigerator for up to three days."
- 1/2 cup skinned hazelnuts
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (such as Callebaut®)
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spread hazelnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Toast hazelnuts in the preheated oven until golden and fragrant, 7 to 12 minutes. Cool nuts completely.
- Process ricotta cheese, hazelnuts, cocoa powder, stevia, vanilla protein powder, and vanilla extract in a food processor until smooth.
- You can substitute agave nectar for the stevia. You can substitute chocolate whey protein powder for the vanilla protein powder.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.