Are you searching for recipes Maple Syrup Pie, our own site provides recipes Maple Syrup Pie that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Maple Syrup Pie that will you need
|Maple Syrup Pie|
"A Lewis county (New York) pie. Very sweet and excellent when served with a chunk of sharp Cheddar cheese."
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% evaporated milk (such as Carnation®)
- 2 eggs
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Press pie crust into an 8-inch pie dish.
- Mix maple syrup, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and eggs together in a bowl; pour into pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mostly set in the middle, about 45 minutes. Cool pie until middle has begun to completely set, about 30 minutes more.
- Use amber or dark amber maple syrup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.