Trying to find recipes Granola Almond Pancakes, our own site provides recipes Granola Almond Pancakes that a person need Listed below are the dishes Granola Almond Pancakes that will you need
|Granola Almond Pancakes|
"This was a very good basic pancake recipe, but I wanted to add a little something to make them healthier and give them some substance. I also substituted the oil with applesauce! They came out great and all 3 of my kids loved them! The recipe made 20 pancakes; you can halve it if you do not need that many. I freeze the extras for another day!"
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond milk (such as Silk®)
- 1 (4 ounce) container applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, or to taste
- 1 cup granola (such as Back to Nature®), or to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 20M|
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl. Whisk almond milk, applesauce, eggs, and almond extract together in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to almond milk mixture and stir until batter is just moistened. Stir granola and almonds into batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- You can add vanilla instead of almond and pretty much do whatever sounds good! The granola I used had raisins. The pancakes really do not need any syrup; they are good plain!
- You can substitute honey for the sugar, whole wheat pastry flour for the all-purpose flour, and vanilla almond milk or 1% cow's milk for the almond milk.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.