Trying to find recipes Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes, the site provides recipes Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes that a person need Listed here are the dishes Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes of which you need
|Gluten-Free Lemon Cupcakes|
"Delicious and moist, these gluten-free lemon cupcakes come out tasting better than if they were made with regular flour. Frost with raspberry buttercream or your favorite frosting for a perfect and satisfying gluten-free treat!"
- 5/8 cup milk, at room temperature
- 3 3/4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 2 lemons, zested
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups gluten-free flour (such as Jeanne's Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Mix; recipe in footnotes)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk milk and lemon juice together in a bowl. Beat vegetable oil, egg whites, lemon zest, and vanilla extract into milk mixture.
- Combine gluten-free baking flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until batter is well mixed, about 2 minutes. Spoon batter into lined cups to about 3/4-full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are a light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool cupcakes in the muffin tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store unfrosted cupcakes in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag in the freezer for up to one month or in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- I used Jeanne's gluten-free flour blend. The gluten-free flour mix recipe from Allrecipes.com can also be used.
- Cook's Note: Jeanne's Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Mix: 1 1/4 cup brown rice flour 1 1/4 cup white rice flour 1 cup tapioca flour 1 cup sweet rice flour 2 scant teaspoons xanthan gum
- The batter can also be mixed in a stand mixer.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.