Trying to find recipes Egg Roll Reuben Wraps, the site provides recipes Egg Roll Reuben Wraps that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Egg Roll Reuben Wraps that will you need
|Egg Roll Reuben Wraps|
"Deli-fusion: egg roll meets the Reuben. These are really good. We had them at the Tula Restaurant in Monroe, Connecticut, and I had to copy theirs. Serve with Thousand Island salad dressing as a dipping sauce."
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- water in a small bowl
- 1/2 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced corned beef (from deli), chopped
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 quart oil for frying, or as needed
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 45M|
- Arrange egg roll wrappers, water, sauerkraut, corned beef, and Gruyere cheese in an assembly line in a work space large enough to easily accommodate everything without being crowded.
- Take one wrapper and place in front of you with one corner pointing at you. Dip fingers into water and use them to wet the side of the wrapper facing upwards.
- Place small, even amounts of sauerkraut, corned beef, and Gruyere cheese, respectively, onto the third of the wrapper nearest you. Fold the corner opposite you over the fillings and roll slightly to surround the filling with wrapper. Fold the sides to enclose the fillings completely, rolling to seal completely. Put completed rolls on a tray. Repeat until all ingredients are used. Refrigerate rolls until oil is heated.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry chilled egg rolls in hot oil in batches until golden brown, about 5 minutes per batch.
- Cook's Note:
- Do not over-fill or they will come apart.
- Before putting them in the hot oil, examine for holes.
- Pinch where the holes are with wet fingers to seal.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.