Trying to find recipes Deviled Eggs Chesapeake, the site provides recipes Deviled Eggs Chesapeake that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Deviled Eggs Chesapeake that will you need
|Deviled Eggs Chesapeake|
"Eggs deviled with crab meat, seasoned with Old Bay® and dry mustard. If you like Maryland-style crab cakes, you'll love these deviled eggs."
- 6 eggs
- 4 ounces cooked blue crab meat
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 55M|
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a bowl; mash yolks with a fork. Stir crab meat, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, and dry mustard into yolks; beat with an electric mixer on low speed to combine. Add water gradually to egg yolk mixture and increase mixer speed slowly, beating until smooth.
- Place egg whites on a serving platter. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites; sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- You may have some filling left over. As your reward for fixing this treat, spread leftover mix onto an English muffin and enjoy!
- If you fix these for a gathering, be sure to include an allergy alert to warn of the crab content.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.