Looking for recipes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake, our own site provides recipes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake that a person need Listed here are the dishes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake of which you need
|Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake|
"You want some fries with that shake! Ha! Hey ya'll, thank y'all sooo much for your feed back on my dark chocolate granola and giving me 4.5 stars! I am a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A®'s Seasonal Peppermint shake, so I decided, why not make my own at home! Saves me gas, time and money! I decided to keep it as simple as possible, and family friendly, so you can make it with the kids, nieces, nephews, baby cousins, or who else wants to help! I hope y'all enjoy it, let me know! I'd love your feedback also! Pour into cup, grab a straw, and enjoy!"
- 5 ice cubes
- 5 hard peppermint candies
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli® 60% Dark Chocolate)
- 4 scoops softened vanilla bean ice cream, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, or to taste
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 1/2 cup skim milk, or as needed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 10M|
- Blend ice cubes, peppermint candies, and chocolate chips together in a blender until evenly blended and slightly grainy. Add ice cream, peppermint extract, and red food coloring; blend until smooth. Add milk and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- I would recommend the Ninja® blender. It is very quick and blends beautifully.
- Of course add or deduct milk for your consistency preference. If you like more mint flavor, I recommend adding more extract than peppermint candies and if you prefer a mild mint flavor you can leave the extract out or just use a few drops.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.