Popular Recipes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake

Looking for recipes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake, our own site provides recipes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake that a person need Listed here are the dishes Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake of which you need

Dee's Chocolate Peppermint Milk Shake

"You want some fries with that shake! Ha! Hey ya'll, thank y'all sooo much for your feed back on my dark chocolate granola and giving me 4.5 stars! I am a huge fan of Chick-Fil-A®'s Seasonal Peppermint shake, so I decided, why not make my own at home! Saves me gas, time and money! I decided to keep it as simple as possible, and family friendly, so you can make it with the kids, nieces, nephews, baby cousins, or who else wants to help! I hope y'all enjoy it, let me know! I'd love your feedback also! Pour into cup, grab a straw, and enjoy!"

Ingredients :

  • 5 ice cubes
  • 5 hard peppermint candies
  • 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli® 60% Dark Chocolate)
  • 4 scoops softened vanilla bean ice cream, or more to taste
  • 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, or to taste
  • 3 drops red food coloring
  • 1/2 cup skim milk, or as needed

Instructions :

Prep : 10M Cook : 1M Ready in : 10M
  • Blend ice cubes, peppermint candies, and chocolate chips together in a blender until evenly blended and slightly grainy. Add ice cream, peppermint extract, and red food coloring; blend until smooth. Add milk and blend until desired consistency is reached.

Notes :

  • I would recommend the Ninja® blender. It is very quick and blends beautifully.
  • Of course add or deduct milk for your consistency preference. If you like more mint flavor, I recommend adding more extract than peppermint candies and if you prefer a mild mint flavor you can leave the extract out or just use a few drops.

I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.

Komentar